Monday, October 7, 2013

Learning to Play the Fiddle

Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Our first day of fiddle lessons.  I was unsure if I could commit to one more thing.  I have had it on my mind and the calendar for over four months.  As the time approached I doubted more and more the possibility to introduce another activity into our family/school life.  I went with reservations and the mindset of, "we'll just try it for today".  I am glad that I followed through.  The kids really liked it.  They were eager to learn and interested.  The instructor is very patient and great with the kids.  




I ordered our fiddles the next day.  They arrived on Saturday (thank you Amazon Prime!).  It was like Christmas!  The kids were overjoyed to see and handle their very own violin.  I was excited too.  It is going to be a lot of work and we'll need to practice everyday but, I am looking forward to doing this activity as a whole family. Another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment